The world’s best guitars are made from all-solid woods. An acoustic guitar is basically a mechanical amplifier driven by the energy from the string. Solid woods respond more efficiently to that string energy and produce a higher standard of performance. The result is a faster and stronger attack, greater volume and projection, a powerful bass and complex, sparkling harmonics—simply a richer, more interesting sound.
ASDR CE FEATURES:
- Dreadnought cutaway body
- Solid Spruce top
- Scalloped bracing
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- Nato Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard (12” radius)
- Nut width 1 11/16”
- 20 fret, 25 1/2”scale
- Slotted square inlay
- Abalone trimmed Maple binding
- Grover™ A102G, 14:1 ratio tuners
- Rosewood bridge
- Clearwave™ 60 by Fishman® active EQ with built in tuner
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.